Hey, my name is karl burn and this is my portfolio. A set is when one of the players or pairs first score 11 points. In the event that both players/pairs score 10 points, a set is be won by the first player/pair to gain a 2-point lead. A full match is won when a player or pair wins the best of any odd number of sets (3,5,7).
A point is scored when:
1. an opponent fails to make a correct service,
2. an opponent fails to make a return,
3. the ball touches any part of an opponent’s body,
4. an opponent strikes the ball twice in succession,
5. if an opponent, or anything an opponent wears, touches the playing surface or net during play,
6. if a doubles opponent strikes the ball out of the sequence established by the first server and first receiver.